BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 11 June 2011

+My FavORiTe FooD+




Many foods that are in this world. Everyone has their own tastes in food. So I too have my tastes in food. My favorite food is famous Malay dish called Nasi Goreng Kampung.



          To make the dish, ingredients are rice has cookeda little chili paste, 4 shallots, 5 real chilies, 3 tablespoons of cooking oil, and seasoning powder and spicies.


         
          Having completed these materials, the first step is chilli & onion chopped finely. Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry the onions that have been cut.Add spicies and fried rice recipes. And add the chili paste to frying pan.Mix until smooth. Add real chili. Let stir. Let heat. Mix the cooked rice in a frying pan. Stir rice and taste it fresh. Adjust ok, ready:). Ifyou like spicy can add more chili. If you like fried anchovies morecan be added again.



            Here is in malaysia, I used to eat fried rice in a 1cafe in the KUIS. If not I will be kedai Mak at Tapah . Nasi Goreng Kampung  in Kedai Mak is so delicious. It made ​​me love this food.

0 comments: