BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 22 May 2011

AboUt MysElF

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

          Assalamualaikum w.b.t. to all reader. Welcome to my life. My name is Badiuzzaman bin Yusup. I was born on 24 october 1992 in Klinik Sulaiman,greenwood at Selangor.  I have six siblings and I have a second child. I have studied in Kolej Universiti Antarabangsa Selangor in course Business Management in semester 2. My ambition is to become a Gabenor in my country insyaallah. My hobbies is playing football and badminton. In future, I dream to buy a lot of car but my first choice is a Bentley. My target I want married at 25 years old. Now I just target my pointer to 4.0 in all subject I taken, insyaallah.....


          Unfortenetly I want to introduce my father's name is Yusup bin arsad he worked as contractor at Kuala Lumpur and now 50 years old. He is a father who strives to educate our brothers and sisters, he taught us discipline, respect for parents and others, he is a father I feel proud. I suppose given the opportunity to express the words recited to me "I am grateful bapak gave a lot of fathers just like you taught me the meaning of life. " I called the call "Bapak". My dad is a tough one in front of her children, but he would change the nature to be caring when dealing with the wife, mother dear Sufiyati bt Muarief and I call "emak ". She is housewife. Her is to educate our brothers and sisters with love and care, he complained because weplace a strict father and mother is a problem we are complaining.

        I have a twin, one brother and three sisters. My twin name is Qamaruzzaman Bin Yusup. He studies in KUIS on semester 3.We are very close to each together.  My brother name Sulaiman Bin Barrie. He is 18 years old and now he work at ESSO as cashier.  My elder sister name Uzlifatul Jannah bt Yusup. She is 21 years old. She stayed in Indonesia. And then, my sister name Ernawati bt Barrie. she is 19 years old. She work at PETRONAS as cashier. My younger sister name is Maizatul Aqmar bt Yusup. She now form 2 at Sekolah Menengah Hillcrest. In UPSR she gets 3A2B.


      Our family used to live in the Kampung Sri Gombak Indah.Actually my family from Indonesia. But my siblings and I was born in Malaysia accept my elders sister. My life is simply not rich not poor. I'm a very honest and friendly person. . Every weekend I would be out spending time with friends to playing futsal. Normally I spend a lot of time with friends because I was staying in college hostel, so my life over to your friends. But when there is free time I will return home to visit family, the common life of every human being would have missed his family. This is life, life for me as well as loved ones happier. Up here is all I want to tell you about myself. Thank you.

0 comments: