BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 28 May 2011

mY FavOr!tE CoLor

Color .... 

What is color?


    When I was little, I often color the book is not used. Those books the colors because the stain was by me. Even I used to prefer blue because influenced by story like power rangers action chert. I liked the color blue because a quiet, no fiber, and beautiful. So is the story of my childhood. But as I grow older I started liking the color changing. Sometimes I like white, pink, black and other colors. Eventually I started to like color red because Red makes me more courageous. The Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius said "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts."

    My color is red. Externally, my motorcycle color is red. Little time ago my favorite  color is blue. Because I like to see sea in my hometown. But, in the long run my favorite color change to red. Maybe because red is symbolic anger, strong and bold.in this time, any item I bought usually has color red.I carry with me the connotation of my color. Red is symbolic of passion, fiery enthusiasm, and sharp, biting wit. I am well-read, well red, and well-spoken. The world around me is fascinating, and I am thrilled to explore it; through staying active with my own pursuits of pleasure as well as academic discipline. I attend plays and concerts regularly, and am as ready and eager to immerse myself into a Great Malaysia Novel.

     Being red headed is my dissimilarity that has allowed me to continue down the path of the idiosyncratic and unconventional. This is the color of danger and warning, and the obstacles that must be ignored in order to take the risk, and above the intellectual and social. Besides, I am red because I choose to be. This is not determined by the natural color of my personality, really seep into my brain and my mind color, my bright red bike, my clothes pressing, and my unfortunate tendency to turn bright pink in the sun red only serves as a metaphor for the interior. This is the vision and life goals I have, and my desire to succeed in my studies and my life.
So now, if anyone dared to ask me my favorite color, I would lock eyes with them, and respond to challenges, "But it was Red."Far, far more than that. "It is red because I'm more powerful, more courageous and more ground.

0 comments: